To set up an experiment with the SNN toolbox, we need to
create a config file as described in settings. The
examples subdirectory of the repository root provides a number of
end-to-end tutorials covering how to
- set up a small CNN using Keras and tensorflow,
- train the model on MNIST,
- store model and dataset in a temporary folder on disk,
- create a configuration file for SNN toolbox,
- call the main function of SNN toolbox to convert the trained ANN to an SNN and run it using some simulator backend or neuromorphic hardware.
More examples are included in a stand-alone applications repository.